BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

вторник, 5 май 2009 г.

The special smile...

Today I went to the Chinese restaurant which is nearby my home. I had high temperature.. something like 390 C and I definitely felt sick. But then suddenly something has changed. I take food from this restaurant for maybe 3 years but i have never seen that guy before. He wasn't typicly short and he was that smily that my soul almost sang. I listened to him and if it wasn't for the eyes I would never decide that he was a Chinese one, too. He spoke for about 3 minutes but there was no sign of a dialect in his bulgarian. He smiled and smiled.. and I felt these sunrays in my soul.


The Chinese rice, vegetarian as always, was extrimely delicious but what could I do instead of having tasty food -I'm sick just before my literature exam and it sucks because it's not the right time for me to lay down in my bed. But babe.. that smile-it really made me realise how much I care for every single thing in this creepy world and how much I desire this future.. whatever it is full with... And how much I really want to live this life now matter how rough it is. `Cause this is me and I can't be anyone else. So, dude, if you want me you MUST treat me with the respect I deserve. `Cause I can't be worth it a half and I can't be worth it one and a half. Cause I'm just worth it and I'll show ya this...


And guys the moment of truth: I don't love you any more.. of course I love you.. but in a different way... and I'll be always there for you but this is the time for me to be fine just the way I am cause I have these sunrays in my soul and they'll show me the way.. to the future :)))))))